Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair in Leather
You Save: 35 %
Arne Jacobsen Style Egg Chair In Italian Leather
Arne Jacobsen is one of the most well-known furniture designers of the 20th century. Known best for his Egg Chair, Swan Chair, and Series 7 Chairs, Jacobsen's style helped to define an era. Perhaps his most well-known piece, the Jacobsen Egg Chair has become a hallmark of 20th century design. Our Jacobsen Egg Chair is an inspired reproduction of Jacobsen's original.
With an instantly recognizable look and a truly comfortable seat, the Egg Chair makes an excellent addition to any environment. The curved structure of the chair embraces the body flawlessly. Relax in style with this chair that combines ultimate comfort and iconic style.
Our Jacobsen Egg Chair is available in a great variety of upholstery options, enabling you to choose which will best complement your decor. Choose from several and colors of wool, cashmere or leather.
- Dazzling, functional and sturdy, ideal for any environment, home or office
- Egg-like shape creates iconic style and contours the body for optimal support
- Exquisitely Italian leather for a plush aura
- Cast aluminum base offers reliable stability
- Thick, high density foam cushioning offers superior comfort
- 360-degree swivel functionality
- One of the most recognized masterpieces of mid-century furniture design
- High quality reproduction of Arne Jacobsen's original 20th century design
- Choose from a variety of upholstery type and color combinations
Black, Red, White, Gray, Tan, Brown, Beige, Orange and Baby Blue
Overall Product Dimensions: 34"W x 31"D x 42"H
Seat Height: 17"H
Jacobsen Style Egg Chair In Italian Leather