Le Corbusier, the great Swiss architect, created some of the world's most recognized classic modern furniture designs.
Le Corbusier Basculant Arm Chair is a sleek, elemental chair that is one of the signature classics of modern design. The back of the chair is attached to the frame by a rod that allows the angle of tilt to change. As the user shifts from one sitting position to the next, the chair back moves with them for continuous support. Our LC1 Pony Arm Chair has a Tubular Steel chrome frame, black thick leather sling armrests and natural pony upholstery. This state of the art modern chair creates an air of elegance and class.
- Tubular steel chrome frame
- Black thick leather sling armrests
- Natural pony cowhide random patterns
- Reclining back provides continuous comfort and support in different working positions
- Stylish and extremely comfortable
- Excellent packaging
Available in full leather version also
Le Corbusier LC1 Basculant Arm Chair (Pony)
23.5" W x 27" D x 15" H
Seat height 15.5"